I kinda hate that nova's the popular vote... It's generic, and it doesn't follow the family planetary tradition! So I voted Europa. Because it sounds perfect.
I think it was voted for it’s symbolic meaning. When a nova happens, an old star is destroyed and a new one is born in it’s place. Much how like the old Jupiter was destroyed and a new pony is put in her place.
- terrymouse likes this
- zerospawn47 likes this
- asklightking likes this
- rainy-sky likes this
- shadowmagicka-and-shade-rp likes this
- ptmc2112 likes this
- askstarshot likes this
- chivalrous-above-all likes this
- kat-and-katty-answers likes this
- tchernobog said: Would be that that was the case, but i’d bet money it was voted for for “awesomeness”. And I also voted for Europa :)
- lycathepony likes this
- twixie-answers posted this